jeudi 20 février 2014

another test for my old project (and news)

Hi everyone! Still a little image for the project I am working on outside work. Catherine Latteux will be writing the story and we hope it will be a nice little childhood story. I wanted to post more test images but I was very busy these days organizing a little bit my travel to Tokyo. So, for the news,  I am very happy to tell you that I was invited to Ghibli studio to attend a special screening of Giovanni's Island, the movie I worked on last year (by the way, the movie will be in theaters in two days in Japan!)
I am also working on an animated series at the same time, you should know a little bit more in a few weeks….

Encore une petite image pour le projet sur lequel je travaille à coté du taff. L'histoire sera écrite par Catherine Latteux et on espère que vous allez vous délecter avec ce conte pour enfants. 
J'aurais bien aimé poster des autres images test mais j'ai été très occupé ces jours-ci avec l'organisation de mon voyage à Tokyo. En effet, Je suis très content de vous raconter que j'ai été invité à la projection du film sur lequel j'ai travaillé l'année dernière (Giovanni's Island). et qui aura lieu au studio Ghibli! 
D'ailleurs mon taff à coté c'est aussi pour le Japon, notamment pour une série animé, je vous raconterai un peu plus dans les jours qui suivent…


This image is somewhere in the middle between Giovanni's island style and what I am doing right now.

Le style de cette image est quelque part au milieu entre le style que j'ai utilisé pour le film (Giovanni's Island) et ce que je suis en train de faire maintenant.


1 commentaire: